The dental school Dr. Reynold’s attended is ranked among the top schools in the nation. But that’s just the beginning. Every year, there are new advances being made in his field. Dr. Reynolds makes sure to have the educational background and up-to-date training necessary to give the best care possible. Nothing excites him more than a new idea – a way to care for you better than ever before.
- Board-Certified: Florida Board of Dentistry, Kentucky Board of Dentistry
- DDS: University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, Lexington, KY
- BA: Pre-Dental, Transylvania University, Lexington, KY
- Continued Education: Completes over 30 hours of continuing-education courses each year Professional affiliations are key.
Professional memberships allow Dr. Reynolds to keep current on new developments and to interact and share ideas with professional colleagues. The dental profession is well-respected, and he considers it a privilege to participate with other professionals as he seeks new ways to provide the best posssible care for his patients.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Pinellas County Dental Association.
- University of Florida Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum
- Advisory Board, St. Petersburg College of Dental Hygiene.
His philosophy of care.
Dr. Reynold’s enjoys people and the many challenages in improving things. Dentistry is one of he few professions where he can minister to people while at the same time improve their lives. Whether he’s helping to relieve their pain, improve the function of their bite or creating beautiful smiles, these are the things he can make happen. What’s more, Dr. Reynold’s has made a lot of friends along the way, and for him, that’s very rewarding.
In his spare time, Dr. Reynolds enjoys golf, biking, running and Kentucky basketball. He is active in his local church and has done missionary work in Haiti. He serves on the board of PARC (Pinellas Association for Retarded Children) and has been active with the Boy Scouts, Rotary Club and Baseball Chapel.