By attending one of the finest dental schools in the nation, Dr. Crawford had the opportunity to learn from some of the most gifted professors in the dental profession. Because of his training, he’s able to provide a very high level of care utilizing the latest advances in dental techniques and procedures.
- Board-Certified: Florida Board of Dentistry
- DDS: Emory University School of Dentistry, Atlanta, GA
- BA: Chemistry, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Continued Education: Completes over 30 hours of continuing-education courses each year with a major emphasis on esthetic and cosmetic dentistry
Staying active in his profession
Membership in local, state and national dental associations allows Dr. Crawford to stay abreast of the combined experience of all his peers. Together they discuss solutions for difficult cases, share new research, exchange effective techniques and build upon their combined knowledge huge benefits for their patients.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Pinellas County Dental Association
His philosophy of care.
Dr. Crawford always wanted a career in the healthcare field where he could make a difference in people’s lives. He thoroughly enjoys creating healthy, beautiful smiles for his patients. One of his greatest rewards is to be able to improve the smile and dental health of his patients.
In his spare time, Dr. Crawford enjoys the beautiful outdoors by cycling, running & paddleboarding. He is actively involved with his church & missions.